Smart Mobile Studio goes native
Multimedia and hybrid application development
With the release of secondary compiler, you will be able to produce native 32-bit and 64-bit hybrid applications, meaning that you take full advantage of the browser’s multimedia capabilities – but also reap the benefits of direct access to the operative system; en-par with Embarcadero Delphi and other native programming languages.
- Create native Windows tile apps
- Perfect for games and multimedia
- Full access to the file-system
- Build web and native apps from the same source with no change
- Removes same-origin policy, giving your apps access to cross-domain data
- Take full advantage of web-workers (threading)
Users can expect a significant speed boost as rendering threads are executed with elevated priority, making Smart Mobile Studio a perfect game and multimedia engine.